?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Previous Entry Share Next Entry
It was a hard's day fight!....
ajose
This is not a Beetle's song title!

I've taken almost all day to get this piece of code working the way I need it to work, but it's finally ready and debugged!.

So, now, I can get the configuration files I need and get their values inside the program.

Although I finished yesterday the defining words, it gave me a hard work to make the words that use those I finished yesterday work properly as it really has to shuffle with the vocabularies.

You see, to avoid possible name clashes, I keep each data set in a separated vocabulary that I can insert into the current search order whenever necessary.
And as the words have all the same name ( name_alias for instance will give the name alias of any user -- the user is selected by selecting the vocabulary I have on the context search order ), this is quite important.

So this piece of code is ready and now I'm going back to the going CGI and I'm pretty confident that it will be easy to put it working properly as the error it had was due to the fact that these words were not working as they were supposed to....

So, back to programming mode!