It's a lot of work to go through everfile and make changes so that I can make the domains have a SOA on the server's new name but, what the hell!, what else can I do but that?
It is already 10 (TEN!) days the problem pressists and I didn't got an answer to any of the mails I sent.
I can understand how there is priorities and my problem, although quite important to me, is probably one on may other problems to be solved.
I also have my job and all this work on my servers are made on the time that remains.
But, damn it! It hurts to know what is the problem and be totally powerless to solve it!
Never mind. I'll account it to the experience account.
In fact I've learned a lot about DNS and DNS servers on the past 10 days.
I'm also making the long planed structural changes without the fear of breaking something as it is already broken and can't get more broken.
As soon as the files are uploaded, and I can restart the DNS server, I'm going home!
See you all latter!